Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bread!





I love the smell of fresh baked bread in the morning! The first two photos are of the bread I baked last night, a plain white bread and the following ones are the sour dough bread I shaped and baked this morning.! Yum!
On an AP front, I graded the trout this morning. Trying to separate the rainbows from the browns so the browns get a chance to feed and grow. Rainbows hit the feed harder than browns and they feed closer to the top. Browns are mid stream feeders so best to get the rainbows out so the browns can fill up! Anyway removed some rainbows and the largest was easily 40cm long! I'm guessing the weight at about 375grams, but the biggest may have been close to 400g. I think I'll give them another 2-3weeks and then pull out the biggest for a feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment